Partner with Athena
Athena welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with schools, educators and academic institutions, not for profits and corporations to create customized experiential education programs for student groups. Our team is available to discuss and collaborate with you to provide unique opportunities based on your specific requirements and that draw from our
considerable expertise and experience in the field.
Athena strives to take students beyond tourism for dynamic experiential learning opportunities. We expose our students to the best and the brightest in their fields, open many doors and leverage institutional, academic and cultural relationships for the most valuable experience possible. In an increasingly globalized world we recognize that exposure to complex issues and increasing global understanding is more important than ever for current and future generations of students.
- Access to some of the world’s most prestigious academic institutions
- In country and institutional relationships that go back over 30 years
- Unmatched network of global contacts and knowledge
- Experts, teachers, academics and professionals
- Proprietary curriculum and program designs
- Carefully-trained, experienced directors and staff
- Impeccable record of safety and risk management
- Broad liability insurance coverage
- 24-hour emergency support
“We were looking for a true immersion experience for our Spanish language students. Our collaboration with Athena on a two-week program in Spain was a game changer for our students. The program was impeccably organized, safe and rewarding and provided my colleagues and students with a true immersion experience. Our students returned energized and with a clearer understanding of themselves and their place in the world.”
— Jannett Rodriguez, Head of Spanish, Harvard Westlake School, Los Angeles, CA
To discuss partnership with Athena contact Marta Ramos at: email@example.com